We understand that things happen. Parts are mistakenly ordered, you end up not needing what you thought or something doesn't fit. Not a problem, here at Motomiu we always do our best to satisfy our customers return requests.
Here’s a few things to help ensure your return process goes smoothly.
- Any new, un-used, un-mounted and unaltered item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, there is no fee for exchanges.
- Returns must have an RMA number referenced, unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Original freight charges will not be credited, nor is Motomiu responsible for return shipping charges.
- Returns require proof of purchase by referencing a valid Sales Order number or Invoice number.
- Custom made or clearance items are not returnable.
- If you have purchased a Motomiu item from a dealership or other website, please contact them directly, only items that were purchased on the Motomiu website can be returned to Motomiu.
- Fill out below form to obtain an R.M.A. number which shall remain active and valid for 30 days. (Important : Issuance of R.M.A. does not represent an authorized credit).
Sales Order Number
Type of Return
Reason for Return
- Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment. Depending on it's condition, original packaging may not be sufficient.
- Ship only those items for which the R.M.A. has been issued
- Write the customer R.M.A. number prominently on the outside of the package.
- Ship package freight PREPAID (C.O.D.s will not be accepted) to.